Friday 16 January 2015

Exercise Goals

On my about me page, I have a list of Exercise Goals (see below)
Exercise Goals
  • Start riding my bike
  • Take up boxing
  • Start swimming
  • Join roller derby team
Well, it's time for an update!
As you already know, I have a bike. I'm riding it a little, but not too much, but I will be riding it more.
And... last Tuesday, I started Boxing.
I'm going to a group boxing fitness class, thats held at the beach. It's great.
I've only done one class... and afterwards I was exhausted and my arms hurt, but it was a good hurt!
So I have started 50% of my exercise goals!
I do plan to add more.
I would love to play Soccer in the winter, but I'm yet to find out much about the local Soccer League.

Next Friday, I have my first follow-up appointment with my Surgeon, as well as an appointment with my Perth dietician and the exercise physiologist. I'm excited, but also a little afraid. What if I have done something wrong... lost too much weight too fast?? I don't really know what to expect.

I will keep you in the loop :D

<3 Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment