Monday 29 December 2014

Oh... um... hi!

So Molly introduced me here forever ago and I promptly decided that my love for junk food and laziness was much more fun. I have since decided that this is not the case and that it is time to reclaim myself. I've done this before so know that I can do it again, it's just making all the good things into habits again.

First thing is the eating - on my instagram (@cupcake185) I *plan* on posting a collage a day of what I have eaten using the hashtag #fatgeekfit - I do believe Molly might be joining in on this one.

Current meal plan is a smoothies for breakfast, fruit for morning tea, lean meat & salad or just a beefed out salad or veggies for lunch, veggie sticks and light dip for afternoon tea then smaller portions for dinner. I think I did okay today. I slept through breakfast then had salmon and salad for lunchfast, carrot & celery with home made dip for afternoon tea then chicken and salad wrap for dinner. My treats were one small class of coke and one snack sized piece of chocolate. I also guzzled lots of water.

Here's the SFW before picture, my first goal is for my Fiona & Cake shirt to not be so tight! :D


Catch you all later!
Let's kick 2015 in the pants!
- Emmy

1 comment: