Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas Came Early!

I received an early Christmas present!
A bike!
Isn't it beautiful!?
I went for a short ride yesterday!
When I finished my legs were jelly
and my butt hurt so much!
But I can't wait to ride again.
I haven't ridden a bike in at least 15 years!
I had forget how it feels to have the wind in your face!
And strangely, I'm looking forward to my first fall.
It's a little weird. I'm not going out there to intentionally injure myself
but I will be very proud of bruises and scraps I get when I fall off.

My weight loss has been very slow over the past 2 weeks.
I've only lost 500grams. It's my bodies way of telling me it's time to exercise.
Hense the rush to get a bike.
Mum, and Dad helped me pay for it.
I was going to put it on layby and pay it off, but they finished paying it off for me.
Plus, I took Dad with me to the bike shop (because he knows people) and I received a considerable discount! (YAY! "the people you know!")

Check out my weight loss graph!
Look at the downward-ness!!!
YAY!

<3 Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment