Tuesday 18 November 2014

Minor Side Effect!

I have an appointment with a local dietitian tomorrow morning.
I'm excited, and nervous. I don't really know what she will be able to do for me... I'm hoping for a little motivation and some help with meal plans and organisation. I hope she can help.

Let me tell you about one of the small side effects I have discovered after my surgery.
Back story ------ I never ever had any physical problems when I got my period... I became moody... but that was is....
NOW... OMG is this what having babies feels like?
I get really really bad intestinal cramps... and lady cramps... I feel nauseous... it's horrible... I haven't had it checked by a doctor (it's on the list) but it's happened twice since my surgery... just before and during my period! GAH!

That's the only negative thing I have to report at the moment.

5 weeks until the end of my work year... then Christmas break, and then I'm back at work, in a new room (the Babies room) with a new Room Leader... I'm excited for the change... but not looking forward to working with babies... I prefer the older children... the 3yo+

BUT... YAY CHANGE!!!

I have 5 weeks to finish the 3 year old section of my Traineeship... plus all the general work things, like Christmas craft, finishing portfolios, and the dreaded room clean! I'm not stressed... yet!

<3 Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment