Tuesday 7 October 2014

I Survived :D

Hey Everyone!
Sorry for the lack of posts.
My surgery went well, no complications.
I was out of hospital after 2 nights, and was up and about straight away.
The 10 nights staying in the hotel was hard. I was very emotional and exhausted.

My post-op appointment went well. Wounds have healed with no infections... I'm so surprised how quickly I'm back into it, considering how drastic the surgery was. It still hasn't really sunk in that 2/3 of my stomach is gone!!!

I currently weight 134.8kg. Thats a lost of 6.4kg from surgery, and 16.5kg lost in total since August 29th!! I feel amazing!

I took some photos and when I compared them to my photos I took in August, I cried. You can really see the difference!

Thanks to everyone for their support.
Know I have to teach myself to eat again :D

<3 Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment