Wednesday 24 September 2014

Stress!

Starting to stress out... a lot!

Yesterday was super busy, up to Perth 2 appointments and then drive back.

Tomorrow we drive back to Perth, but this time I'm not back until Oct 6th.
I think that's what is stressing me out the most!

I'm so scared.
Yesterday I was told about what is going to happen, including the pain, and the risks... one of them being Death... but obviously a very very low percentage.

And I'm going to be in a lot of pain. Which I knew I would be experiencing... It's just a little bit more real, now that the next "appointment" is the actual surgery!

But I'm going to relax.
I haven't really packed, but I'm just going to go with the flow.
There is a washing machine and dryer at the hotel, so I won't need that many clothes.
I don't really know what I'm going to take to the hospital!
Just go with the flow. No external stresses, like worry about forgetting things etc.

In other news. I made it to 10kg lost today. 10.3kg to be exact. 141kg! 1 kg to my next goal, which I've already purchased my reward (scrapbooking stuff).

I'll either be quiet or noisy over the next few days...

Wish me luck!

<3 Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment