Thursday 18 September 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

I was nominated by Geek Pilgrimage, thank you so much!

Here be the award rules:

1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know

1. I wanted to be a environmental scientist when I was younger, but failed English, so I couldn't go to university!
2. I love playing Minecraft... like LOVE LOVE LOVE!
3. I don't remember the last time I was under 100kg
4. I was addicted to Pepsi Max... now I'm not! YAY!
5. I find it really hard to talk about myself... this is hard
6. I like the bad guys in movies better than the good guys
7. I collect feathers.

I don't have 15 people to nominate, that haven't already done this post... so anyone can do it :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment